Vaccinations Walk-In Clinic In Anaheim CA
Vaccinations are available by appointment or walk-in basis. If you are looking for you and your family to get up-to-date vaccinations, visit SoCal Urgent Care today! SoCal Urgent Care provides vaccines for you and your family. Contact us today or schedule an appointment online with a professional. We are conveniently located at 710 S Brookhurst St. Suite A, Anaheim, CA 92804 (less than 3 miles away from Disneyland).
Table of Contents:
Vaccinations also known as immunizations, are a preventative measure to protect against viral infections and diseases. Many common immunizations are given to babies, such as rotavirus, measles, tetanus, diphtheria, polio and pertussis (whooping cough). Thanks to vaccinations, several diseases have been virtually eliminated for much of the human-populated areas.
Vaccines can be administered at many doctors’ offices. Another common place to receive vaccinations are urgent care centers, such as SoCal Urgent Care. At SoCal Urgent Care, we offer vaccinations for a number of different viruses. Come in today to receive your inoculations! At our clean and safe facility, receive preventative vaccinations that will help protect you from getting sick.
There are some travel agencies that can offer travel vaccinations, and your primary care physician can also likely provide these services. Another great place to receive travel vaccinations is SoCal Urgent Care. We offer vaccinations for a number of different travel destinations, so before you book your trip, come down to SoCal Urgent Care to find out which vaccinations you need!
• Vaccine-preventable diseases have not gone away — Viral infections preventable by vaccinations still exist and still infect new people. It is important to take preventative measures to protect you and those around you from acquiring these preventable illnesses.
• Vaccines will help keep you healthy — To protect against many infections throughout your life, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends vaccinations. If you skip on vaccinations, you leave yourself vulnerable to illnesses such as pneumococcal disease, influenza, shingles, HPV and hepatitis B.
• Vaccines are as important to your overall health as much as diet and exercise — Like exercising and maintaining a healthy diet, vaccines play an important role in keeping you healthy. Vaccines are one of the safest and most convenient preventive healthcare measures available.
• Vaccines are safe — There is remarkably strong data from several different medical investigators all pointing to the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
• Vaccines will not give you the disease they are created to prevent — You cannot “catch” the disease from the vaccine. Some vaccines contain deactivated or weakened versions of the virus, and it is impossible to get the disease from them.
• Young, healthy people can get sick, too — In many cases, infants and the elderly are at a greater risk for serious infections and complications, but vaccine-preventable diseases can affect anyone, regardless of their age or previous record of health. If you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you keep it that way.
• Vaccine-preventable diseases are expensive — Treatment for vaccine-preventable diseases can be costly, and can cause employees to miss days of work.
If you or someone you know is in need of vaccinations, come to SoCal Urgent Care today! Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced in performing immunizations and can help prevent you from getting sick. For more information on our immunizations and how they can benefit you, contact our office and get in touch with a member of our specialist team. To book an appointment with our vaccination specialist, visit our website or speak with us over the phone today. We are conveniently located at 710 S Brookhurst St. Suite A, Anaheim, CA 92804 (less than 3 miles away from Disneyland). We serve patients from Anaheim CA, Buena Park CA, La Palma CA, Cerritos CA, Placentia CA, Stanton CA, and surrounding areas.